Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Think on These Things

Hello bloggers :) So today has been a good day so far. Work was good, no complaints, however, I never knew lettuce could be such a pain to deal with. But, overall, work keeps me going. So, I am writing to you in avoidance of my school work overload. Taking a mental break.

This morning while I was spinning lettuce, I began to think of who God is, how He works, and well why. God takes the sin and cares of the world onto his shoulders. No man put forth on earth has the ultimate powers of the Living God. Meditating on that, I started to think of how can we focus on the worries and fears of life that creep up from time to time, when we least expect it. Knowing this, I quickly turned my focus back on the lettuce... Being creative is the most awesome gift. (I am rambling, but>) A meek and quiet spirit comes when we put our focus and thoughts in the right place and on the right things. Here are a few quotes that I quote in my head daily to keep my mind straight: "Be anxious for nothing" "Do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will take care of itself" "Love does not boast or envy; love lacks nothing; love is merciful and kind; love never fails" "whatever is lovely, honorable, and of good report, think on these things!"

Well, here and always, have a good day! Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. Amen girl! I love typing in the url address and when your page pops up, and you've written something new, I feel like a kid in a candy store! I am so excited to see what's going on in that brain of yours :) I totally agree! Do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will take care of itself! Or as stated in Anne of Green Gables "tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it...yet" :)

    ReplyDelete