Thursday, June 10, 2010

A nice ending to a Good Day

Hey Bloggers! What's happenin today??? I had my midterm yesterday... after the test I totally new that I blew it. The test was really hard. It was just complicated w/ 50 computer, technology, database something questions and 6 essay questions. I finished the exam in 85minutes. I had a tiring headache afterwords. I just new I failed... But, my teacher showed us our test scores Today! I have never seen a teacher grade anything as fast as this guy does. I really really like him, he is so nice, funny, understanding, and he treats us as people/students instead of objects... I hate being an object! I'm a person w/ feeling you know! :`)... Ok, so anyway... The highest score in the class was an 84 and the lowest was a 63. My grade was right smack in the middle... I made a 73! I never felt so happy to get a C :). Today was a very good day. I have felt very sick all day, just from driving myself day after day! But, I knew today was my last day of school til Monday, so that really helped cool me off. I spent 3hrs in the coffee shop on my computer. I read an entire chapter in my computer book, took notes, researched, and typed a page for my forum... so productive :)

I wanted to show you my glory pic I took after finding out my grade... not the best picture setting, but the mirror helped get all of me for you guys :`)

My Lil studious Pic

Check out the bus station I stood at while waiting for that Orange Bus... that always left me... smack flat in the rain.

Well, the bus station is no more, it is now a pile of dirt w/ a truck on top. Boone has more construction than I have ever seen in my life! I am telling you, It's scary to look at it all. It starts 2miles from the college and is dragged on for miles. There are bulldozers everywhere, cranes everywhere, and tractors everywhere! Driving is kinda dangerous, b/c there is road blocks in diff places of the road everyday... you can see trucks rolling over huge Mt. high dirt piles.. turning that into a 6 lane highway! It is honestly insane.

I was studying on the 3rd floor of my building the other day and the whole place shook as if it was an earthquake! But, no it was construction workers blasting out a parking lot! So freaky :`)

Anyhoo.. I'm back.. have a great day :) Tomorrow is another 2ble shift 8-1 and 5-9, sigh
It'l be ok, I'm looking forward to Saturday.

My mom had a prayer meeting tonight w/ a bunch of ladies. One of them brought a Raspberry Chocolate Tiramisu served w/ coffee and raspberries.
Oh my gosh.. after my staff meeting I totally tried that :`)
Oh so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment