Saturday, June 5, 2010

The Rush

Oh man, it's been a week... let me tell you! I originally decided that I could only work on Tuesdays and every other Monday. That way I could totally focus on school and not kill myself (generally speaking... I am not depressed any more :) wam so happy). Well, my schedule grew after the first of the month. I added in some personal training Tues and Thurs @ 7am before school, then I find that I am working Tues, Wed, Thur, and dble shifts on Friday! Sooo not good! So, every night last week I stayed up til 3. By the time Thursday came, I was about to be sick. Then Thursday night rolled around... I got in the bed @ 9:30p!!! So needed that... then woke up Friday ~7am, relaxed, ate some oatmeal, then went to a cycle class, got dressed, spent the day at the Library, picked up a coworker, went to work, came home ate watermelon w/ the fam, and crashed! Today, I thought I would be really exhausted and weak, but I am ok. I really took it easy yesterday so that I could recover. I just did some weight training w/ a guy this morning and ran stairs. I decided not to go out for a run. I am happy with my decision because I know, If I exhaust myself one more time until I feel recovered... well it won't be good.
Ok, so anyway about my problems :). Summer school is going really good. It's very very hard... new assignments every stinkin day, but I am grateful to be busy with something productive. I will be able to take 12 credit hours in the Fall, instead of 15!! 15 is way to much, I enjoy school, but when I pile the work on myself, it causes me to hate everything, and then I make B's and yes, possibly a C :( not cool.
I am at the Library now, filling my brain full of knowledge :). I have to complete 3papers by Monday with 3different pages of notes on how I wrote the paper, 1 Forum, 2 Forum replies, Midterm on Wednesday in my Computer Info Systems class. I had a group presentation last week in my Business Writing class. Me and this girl, Krysten, had 4 days to complete Chp. 10 and describe every little detail about the chapter with examples, and an exercise at the end. We only had half an hour. I added an exercise about persuasion with body builder supplements. That went really good, they seemed to enjoy it and how it tied to the presentation. It's been Kinda hectic! But I like it, strange. I started writing my papers at 6am this morning.
My sister is moving tomorrow, she is very happy. I hope you guys have a great day and may God give you strength within everything that you put your hands and mind to!

1 comment: