Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Feeling better

Sunday I had a great 5.3mile run! First run in almost a week!!! So, to make up for it, yesterday I ran about 3miles, pushups, and abs. That night, after my second to last exam at 7PM, I cycled 36min for 12 miles (had to quit early, the girl beside me drove me crazy talking of her boy trouble :) ) and lifted weights at the college. I don't feel quite as fat today :) However, I still ate a salad @ 9pM for dinner! THen 2servings of plain yogurt and blueberries, good grief! Well, now that late night studying is on a hault for 26days, I can get my eating habbits on a, oh so much better, schedule! During school, I always seem to eat dinner really late, b/c I am eating after night school or late library study. So not great for the waste line or the mind game I play!

No comments:

Post a Comment