Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Today was my first day off of school! It was nice to sleep in til 7am and have a nice breakfast with coffee. My breakfast was not the most presentable, but ohhhh I am telling you, it is oh, so, truly, tastfully remarkable! I mix together Organic Oats, wheat germ, ground flax, bran, and lots of cinnamon and nutmeg. I top the oats with apple slices, blue berries, plain yogurt, and oh yes, the nutrient rich pumpkin containing 300% of your daily Vitamin A recommendation per 1/2 cup! I also pair the pumpkin with a dab of apple butter. This truly is my favorite breakfast! I licked the bowl clean ;) My coffee was great too! I filled my cup with Guatemalan Coffee and topped it with a vanilla milk mixture that I heat in the microwave. It contains 1/3c skim milk, vanilla extract, and 1 tsp raw sugar. Let the bubbles rise to the top of the dish and slowly pour the milk to embrace the coffee with delight. Perfectly Simple :)

No comments:

Post a Comment