Saturday, May 22, 2010

It's Saturday!

Wow I made it to Saturday! :) I kept focusing on Friday night all week long, because my week has been so busy working double shifts, but once Friday got here, it almost seemed like a disappointment. I probably had such a huge expectation of what it should be, and when it did not go as planned, I was like well, hmm, ok. Does that make sense? I was off of work today, but ever since I woke up I wish that I had to work. Weird I know, but it's probably because I knew Id be alone all day and feel unproductive, eat, and fall asleep (and that's pretty much what happend). Except I did clean my freezer today! Wow so much better, and we had our 1yr old left overs for dinner! It was a squash casserole, chicken, and brown rice... I hate having nothing to do, even if I have lots I have to do, It's just hard alone. So, to blast my misery :) (not really) I did 15min of pilates when I first woke up, ate breakfast, then spent 2some hours in the gym, doing nothing but hard lifts, mt climbers, pushups, tons of abs, so on, and so on. My first hour and 15min in the gym, I worked out w/ a guy from work, S Greene, pretty big trainer. He helps push me a lot, especially w/ pullups, and stuff I have never even thought of. We worked back and biceps till they were totally spent. Once he left, I didn't really want to go home, so I stayed and worked rear delts, chest, lil front delts, and triceps. I did not even run today! I worked to hard in the gym, which depleated my running energy :( I have spent the last hour with an ice pack on my arm. I still am dealing w/ that slight elbow injury. Hopefully it will be healed before too long. Anyhoo, Yesterdays workout was pretty awesome too. After work I lifted 2hrs and 15min, then met a friend to run 5miles. When I am not in school, I have to get out energy some how! So bloggers, What kind of stuff have you incorporated into your workout lately?????

2 comments:

  1. Hhhmmm.....workouts.... :)I wish I could say that my recent workouts even existed! :( It's bad to say but I haven't been to the gym in a couple weeks! :O Working with my dad has been so physical! When we were laying the oak flooring I probably did close to a couple hundred squats..no joke. So my energy has been spent doing that most days! I get good arm and leg workouts. When i'm lifting of using my legs I always make sure I am concentrating on certain muscles. I do miss doing cardio. So if this week is better.....i'll let you know what my workouts have been. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and YES I do hate shopping for jeans!!! :) I loved those ones we found that last time we went shopping together! You look way cute in jeans! Your outfit was beautiful! You looked amazing so your outfit fiasko payed off!!!

    ReplyDelete