Saturday, May 8, 2010

My Friday

Hello all :) hope everyone has had a great week! Mine has been very hectic, but very good! I thought I would give you the little rundown of what's been going on this Friday. I worked 8-1 and 3-9 on Friday, kinda long, but no different than a long day at school, then work. However, work is a little more easy on the brain and less energy zapping. My sister, Laurie, usually stays the night with me n my mom on Friday nights. She is a hair dresser and works in both Wilkes and Mooresville. So, to make her life easier, she stays w/ us instead of driving an hour home n back the next morning. We always watch a movie, have popcorn, or just simply ly there and chat. And of course, every morning I have to make her a healthy bowl of oatmeal :) ,or if I'm lazy, she eats Honey Bunches of Oats. Ok, so anyways, Friday after work, at about 9:30 PM, I met my mom and Laurie at Ruby Tuesdays. Laurie had just got off of work and had not even eaten yet! She ordered an appetizer of diff colored corn chips, and a meal of a burger, salad, and Raspberry Tea.
My mom also ordered the Raspberry Tea
Me, I sipped there raspberry tea throughout the meal, but my course was coffee w/ a little salad. I just nibbled, because I already had my dinner of a peanut butter and banana sandwich with carrots, celery, and a glass of skim milk at about 7 PM. But, the atmosphere was a great way to start the weekend. I was surprised at how many people were ordering steaks at 10 o' clock at night! Well, Im sure if I did not have dinner, id be doin the same thing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment