Saturday, May 22, 2010

Well, I am catching you guys up a little today on what I have been doing lately. On Mother's Day, I was a Junior Marshal at App. It was a pretty neat experience. I got to stand and follow a fellow ROTC army student. That was kinda cool, after I got over his whining of it being so hot every few minutes :) spoiled kids, what am I goin to do w/ them :). The ceremony lasted 2hrs and I only had to work for 3hrs. So, it was pretty cool. I met the Dean over my college, the College of Applied Arts. He was pretty down to earth, and very talkative.
Getting ready for the event was quite a challenge! I could not find anything to wear! I rarely rarely ever shop. Pants are the worst thing to shop for (right Sara!) I have to try on at least 30 pairs of pants before I can find one that suits me. When I do shop, for like school or something, I buy like a shirt here, a skirt there. So, when it comes to finding a nice outfit that matches! Good luck... I live in workout clothes, Y shirt, jeans, caprees, and short sleeve shirts.

This is a little scary image of my wardrobe panic, lol oh it was bad :)

Oh yeah, found the outfit :)
My little power pose

As I got dressed, I continued to take pictures of myself

and one more

And lastly, here it is... my Junior Marshal outfit with sash :)

Mission accomplished!

1 comment: