Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I finished!

I did it! Another semester away and put under my belt :0) I am a student at Appalachian State concentrating in Nutrition Management. This semester has been horrible (no joke), it would be the right thing to say that my classes were the hardest part, but what an understatement to a lie. It seemed that every time I had a quiz and barely made it to Boone from WIlkes (where I commute from), my parking lot was overly crowded full, traffic backed up for miles, snow, ice storms, fogg, construction workers blocking traffic, and oh my gosh anything and everything to destroy my hope to succeed was always in my way. But I made it. I have a bad feeling my GPA has been lowered, which honestly could bring me to tears, but we won't go there. Anyhoo, I finished, not sure how strong, but I'm done. Thanks for listening, who ever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment