Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Popcorn delight



My Friday routine usually consist of a great bowl of popcorn and a movie. It's a great treat to come home to after a long week of work and school. Pairing popcorn w/ grapes is a great satisfying, healthy combo :) If I was in Colorado w/ my brother and sister in law, I would pair my popcorn w/ a protein shake or, umm a Spreta? Well, some fizzy no cal soda. I forget the name??? Oh yeah, check out my new popcorn maker! It pops every kernal! My mom finally broke down and bought me a new one :) She probably felt sorry for me for using my old popcorn maker that had Duck Tape on it to stay together! I also tried it w/ my new Organic Multi-Colored Popcorn w/ butter sprinkles :) Really good.

1 comment:

  1. Oh! I remember now, the soda is Fresca! It has taken me 4ever to remember the name of it.

    ReplyDelete